Friday, February 10, 2017

Kanji Samurai Development Blog - Week 4

Week 4

Hello! Me again, with another update on Kanji Samurai!

To be honest, things went a bit slow this week on my end. I've done a bit of composing for the third song we need (a somewhat quick-paced fight song for normal battles), and a good amount of conceptualizing for various sound effects, but to tell the truth, I've been fairly preoccupied with other matters this week that kept me from putting the time I would have liked into Kanji Samurai. I'm disappointed in myself for allowing that to happen, but I will own up to it, and do my best to avoid such failings in the future.

Speaking of, there is a lot to do! With a final list of Kanji prepared, I've been tasked with coming up with a unique sound effect for every single Kanji, of which there are about 50. Although each individual sound doesn't take long to make, 50 sound effects is no small feat, so this will be something to keep me busy for a long time, in addition to the songs I have yet to finish.

But that's all I have for this week. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment