Monday, February 27, 2017

Kanji Samurai Development Blog - Week 6

Week 6

Hello all! Time for another update!

Last week was somewhat exciting - I got to do a recording session! Not like a music recording session, a voice recording session. I briefly mentioned this last week, but for our game, we needed pronunciations for the various kanji that appear in game. There were some previously recorded before I joined the game team, but our lead designer's Japanese professor offered to lend us her voice! Which was exciting, because it means we can have an authentic Japanese voice! The recording session went well, and it was great working with the professor.

For this week, I'm going to be working with the recorded voice clips, separating out all the clips and finding the ones that sound best. Additionally, I've begun composing a song for the alternate game mode "Kanji Drop", so I'll be continuing to work on that this week. I'd also like to get in a lot of work this week, as I believe I'm falling a bit behind on hours, so hopefully I can find the work to fill out my time.

That's all for now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment