Monday, February 20, 2017

Kanji Samurai Development Blog - Week 5

Week 5

Hello again! Sorry for the late post, but I'm back again with another update!

Last week, I did a bit more work on the various sound effects for the kanji. Sadly, not all of the sounds had quite the effect I was hoping for, so I may need to complete some further iterations on them. Additionally, I completed another song for use in the regular battle mode! I wrote it with a slower, more intense melody and rhythm, as an alternative to the fast-paced sound of the boss fight music.

For this next coming week, I'll be continuing to work on the various sound effects for the game. I'll also be recording some voicework (courtesy of our lead designer's sensei) for use with the various kanji, so the player can hear what they are supposed to sound like.

That's all for now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment