Sunday, April 2, 2017

Kanji Samurai Development Blog - Week 10

Week 10

Hello all!

My apologies for the break between blog posts. A of things lot came up, hindering my ability to effectively communicate my goings on. But I'm back now, so I'll be doing multiple blogs this week to catch you up to speed!

The biggest thing that's gone on since last I left you is that our team started working on our game trailer and reel! This is huge, as this will be the first thing many companies see when looking at my team and our game. We recorded interviews with all of our team members, but the first take ended up with sound issues, so we took another try, this time leaving the recording to yours truly! By the end of it, we got some pretty high quality recordings, in my personal opinion.

Coming up this week, a lot of stuff. Alpha is rapidly approaching, which means that all of the content we want in the game needs to be in the game. Period. So I need to work double time on any songs that are still left to do. Additionally, I'll need to edit some of the video footage that was recorded to make sure the sound is as good as it can possibly be.

That's all for now, I'll see you later this week for my next update.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment