Thursday, April 27, 2017

Kanji Samurai Development Blog - Week 13

Week 13

Hello! This will likely be one of the last blogs I do, so let's end this off with a bang!

First, the big announcement... it's done! All of the music and sound for the game has been finished and implemented, and later this week, we'll be showing the game off to recruiters! I'm very excited about this. It's been a long journey getting here, but now that I am, I can look back at everything I've done... I'm proud of it. I really, truly am.

Next time... well, nothing next time! The sound's all done after all! I do still need to do a postmortem, though, so you can expect that at some point in the future.

So, until next time! And if there is no next time, then thanks for sticking with me all this time! It's been a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment