Monday, April 3, 2017

Kanji Samurai Development Blog - Week 10.2

Week 10.2

Hello again! back again for another update!

To continue with our catching up, in the time I was away I managed to write and arrange another song! This song is going to be used for the Kanji Drop game mode, a sort of flash-cards-like game where players match English words to Japanese kanji. I was asked to make something like traveling music for this song, since the game was meant to be played while traveling between to levels. Now traveling music isn't a genre, but after a lot of head scratching I managed to come up with a song that I think fits the mood of the game exceptionally well.

Coming up this week, things start getting pretty busy! I still need to remove background noise from the interview clips our team recorded over the weekend, I'll need to write a couple songs during the week, and I'll be putting together a few sound effects on top of that. Hopefully I can keep myself from burning out too quickly.

That's all for now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment