Sunday, April 9, 2017

Kanji Samurai Development Blog - Week 11.2

Week 11.2

Hello again! I'm back for yet another update!

Since last time, I've been working on - what else - more songs! The main focus of my work this time was the Mountain Song. This one was a particular challenge - how does one convey the power and majesty of a mountain with such a limited instrument set? I decided to go for using slow melodies and powerful drums, which gives the whole song a very powerful feel. I also added a very soft wind sound effect in the background, to give a hint of being very high up in the air. I think it worked out very well!

This next coming week, things start getting down to the wire. I only have a few more songs left to do, as well as a few final sound effects to record. Plus, I'll be recording another japanese sensei voice on Tuesday, which should be quite exciting! And once all that is done... well, I'm not sure what will be left for me!

That's all for now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment