Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Kanji Samurai Development Blog - Week 11

Week 11

Hello all! back again for yet another update!

Earlier this week, I completed work on two more songs! The first is the Sensei battle theme, which has been in the works for a long time, but was finally finished late last night! I kept the song fairly intense, to fit with the theme of a final challenge before moving on. The second song is a more ambient track to play in the Temple area of the game. I managed to squeeze in some monk chanting for that track, which I'm quite pleased with!

Coming up, we're entering the final two weeks for my sound work! All the final sounds need to be implemented by Wednesday the 19th, so I'll need to work double time (perhaps triple time!) to make sure everything is in perfect order by then! I still have a few songs to write, as well as a few more sound effects to get in place!

That's all for now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment